Wiring Harness help!

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Harness help!
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:27:42 -0600
HELP!!!

      I have a new wiring harness for the engine bay (Nissan part #
23012-14601), but when I compare it to the one in the car, I find that
it has an extra wire (pink with white stripe) going to the dash
harness?    I am also looking for a dash wiring harness, preferably new,
to go into my wifes '67 1600.   Right now, I have a PO wiring diagram
from HELL!!  There is no way that I'm going to turn my wife loose in
this car with stupid wiring harness in there now!

So, my question is... do I have the right engine harness (the new one
listed above)... anyone got any great leads on where to find a new dash
harness??  I know Rallye may have them, but they haven't written back
yet..   Thanks!!!

Eric
WyCROC