RE: Eggs for the radiator?

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Eggs for the radiator?
From: Nathen Ruffcorn <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 01:03:31 -0400 (EDT)
If you need a nick-name Mike, why don't we call you "McGyver". <grin>
Anybody else see this episode tonight?

Mike,

That's a new one on me.  Grandpa said they never traveled far in his
father's Model T without a can or two of Eagles Condensed Milk, just in case
the radiator sprung a leak.
For modern day travels, compare the ingredients of instant non-dairy
creamer, available at any roadside cafe, and powdered radiator stop leak.
Was close enough to make me drink my coffee black!

Paul
OROC