The other Shasta

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The other Shasta
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:20:25 -0700
For those of you that where unable to make it to the other Shasta.
Here are a couple of links for pictures of the Gymkhana , Thunderhill,
and the show and shine. Almost all the pictures are of Z's and Dimes,
but there are a few Roadsters in the shots.

http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/events/shasta2000.html

http://www.streetracing.org/events/meets/datsunmeet/071000/

http://fiveoneoh.net/events/shasta/0700/index.html

I was looking at the photos, because I found a Dime for sale at
a reasonable price. I was going to buy it to finish of this autocross
season. Tired of sitting on the sidelines while everyone else was
having fun. Figured it would be at least a year until I had the Roadster

back together.

Mike
Nowroc