New person in New Hampshire

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New person in New Hampshire
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:56:01 PDT
Hello all,

I forwarded this to the list, but never saw it come up so I am posting
again.

This guy sent me this email from the SoCalROC site and I thought I would
forward it so the New England people could help him out and get him on their
club roster and on the list.

Thanks

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

P.S. His email address is DandyDons1@aol.com

Sir,

   My name is Don Bisson and I have a 1969 1600. I live in Bedford, New
Hampshire. I was wondering if you know of any persons or clubs in New
England
that concerns Roadsters. I would love to talk to someone
who enjoys them and might help me in my restoration.  I would appreciate any
help you can give me in locating some other roadster hobbyist  Thanks.
                                       Don