original plate registration

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: original plate registration
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:55:38 -0700
OK, got my Statement of Fact form from the DMV. Got my original pink slip
and copy of the last registration (1984) I sent in. Anything else I need to
re-register the car with the original black/gold plates? I any of you have
done this recently in California, please let me know what you put on the
Statement of Facts to help move the process along. I'm a month or two away
from turning the key and want to have a current registration when I take the
beast out for it's first spin of the millenium!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541