Re: All Datsun get together (Austin)

To: horne@cs.utexas.edu, thomas.walter@motorola.com
Subject: Re: All Datsun get together (Austin)
From: "Mark Gill" <willie2570@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 22:39:46 GMT
Hello Patrick,
Send info to: Mark Gill  willie2570@hotmail.com
Have been looking for excuse to drive to Austin or San Antonio.  This could
be the ticket.  Tell the Southpoint Nissan parts manager that he needs a
door prize (Solex Carb Kit would be very nice!-) for the person who drives
the farthest (Preferably South) to the All Datsun Get Together. 8-)

I have had a craving for some Tex Mex food at Cafe de Rio on the San Antonio
River Walk.  Maybe I can hold out till September.

Regards,

Mark Gill
Denton, Texas (230 miles North of Austin)

Texas Trivia (for the List)- Did you know that when you are in Texarkana,
Texas you are closer to Chicago, Illinois than you are to El Paso, Texas?