air injector plugs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: air injector plugs
From: thorn <thorn@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:20:18 -0700
I have a set of air injector hole plugs from Ralleye. They are the two plug
system made of brass, the deeper plug is allen headed, and top plug is
slotted.

My head "tweets" badly with these in place.

I KNOW it's the plug system leaving a small hole at the tip where the old
air tube used to project into the port.

I had a rinky dink setup in that head earlier that was real quiet, it was
the old injector tubes cutoff and plugged. Looked bad, sounded good.

Anyone have a screw in solution?

I don't want to remove the head just to work out a flush fitting solution.
If the lower brass plug was narrower at the end with a protrusion length
just long enough to fit flush with the port surface, that ought to do it.

Thorn Filippelli
Santa Rosa, California
'70 2000 Solex
#13575