Summer Nights in the City

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Summer Nights in the City
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:43:13 -0700
I think this Friday is the day I'm gonna go check out that hamburger joint
in the valley / casual car show...in my roadster of course.

Probably get there about 6 p.m....

spread the word.

Greg Glass

Well, I started this and then flaked out. Thankfully, Greg has stepped up
and put a fire under this again. So, this Friday it is.

I'll get with Roman and Greg to see if we can get a meeting spot and
itinerary together.

Gary Cohan will be there with both Roadsters, His son driving the 66.
I'll be in old yeller.
Roman in the 66, (maybe we'll stop at his place to see the 1970 SPL "Work in
Progress"
Fergus O'farrel has given the thumbs up
Greg Glass will make it a Red Car majority
Bunny has given her "maybe". Her car is still in construction. I told her
this would be a good time for everyone to see the "Before" and we'll see the
"After" at Doheny. (yet another red roadster)
Even Phill Erikson has said "If I'm not fishing".

So that's six to eight cars. Not too shabby!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/