More Parts 4 Sale

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: More Parts 4 Sale
From: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 01:19:34 -0700 (PDT)

I have these parts for sale in Washington, DC. Can
ship all.

1970 left front fender - new old stock. Was installed
on car in 1983 then sat inside for 15 years. Car did
sit outside for 2 years. Painted black. Still has
primer inside of fender. No dents and just a hint of
rust at the bottom of the fender between the door and
the fender. I would keep it as it's really good but
1970 fender has different side marker light holes than
my 1969. All offers considered. Includes turn signal
and headlight bucket.

stock AM radio - $25 + shipping

used U-20 waterpumps - $25 each + shipping

used black door panels - good condition - $25 +
shipping

CA smog pump - offer

Datsun 2000 grill - some dents on chrome.  Make offer!

steering column with key - offer

convertible top frame; no bow - offer

Have pics for all which I took today.

David Wilson