Re: Radiators Radiators !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiators Radiators !
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 17:25:26 GMT
Just my .02 worth from owning 510's.... If you do decide to remove the
radiator yourself, and you don't know how long it has been since the
thermostat, and top/bottom hoses have been replaced, you may want to spend
the extra $$ and replace them at the same time. If your like me, and you
don't have much time to get messy, make the time that you do get messy
count! Good luck!

-Mick-
3x 510's
1x 68 2000 (in september!!!)