Avoid DMV points

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Avoid DMV points
From: WayneLoom@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:04:23 EDT
Group

OK.  I don't know if this works or not I'm just passing on the suggestion I
received from a friend.

"Subject:    Traffic Ticket Truth
 Pass this one on for sure!!!

If You Get A Traffic Ticket, this has been tried and it works.

I tried to send this to everyone I know. I know for a fact this works so if
you ever get in
this situation, you have an out. This procedure works in every state.  Read
it and try it,
you have nothing to lose but the points on your license. If you get a
speeding ticket or
went  through a red light or whatever the case may be, and you are going to
get points on
your license, then there is a method to ensure that you DO NOT get any
points.  When
you get your fine, send in the check to pay for it and if the fine is say,
$79, then make the
check out for $82 or some small amount over the fine. The system will then
have to send
you back a check for the difference, but here is the trick!  DO NOT CASH THE
REFUND CHECK !!  Throw it away!! Points are not assessed to your license
until all
financial transactions are complete. If you do not cash the check, then the
transactions are
NOT complete.
However, the system has gotten its money and is happy and will not bother you
anymore.
This information comes from an unmentionable computer company that sets up the
standard database used by each states"

"Sam" (Wayne) Loomis
SRL311 #11995
& "The Dime"