Re: How many RHD's left

To: "weisner" <weisner@seidata.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many RHD's left
From: "james moore" <jmoore66@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:52:09 -0400
I have a 69 RHD Fairlady, as I'm sure Kurt probably remembers. I don't have
the serial number handy, as I am in between a move from New York back to
Maryland, but it's a solex car with the mirrors on the fenders and metric
instruments, a roll bar (not sure if it's stock). It also has some lettering
(a la Porsche 911 Carrera of the early '70s) along the bottom of the doors
that says DATSUN. I think this is probably aftermarket as well. I picked
this car up from a guy who was moving to Ireland (??). It hadn't run in 10
years...and still hasn't. It's in a gajillion pieces scattered between my
apartment oin New York and a storage facility in Atlantic City. I was in the
middle of a frame-off when my job forced me to move. But hopefully when my
new house is done sometime in the beginning of next year I will be able to
work on it. I made sure the new house is going to have a 3 car garage.

Well, enough rambling for one night. I hardly ever post, but when I

Jim Moore
somewhere on the east coast
Power Train Engineer
Land Rover North America