RE: WyCROC Trail Ridge Ride photo, etc.

To: <BARTERDUDE@aol.com>, <neffster189@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: WyCROC Trail Ridge Ride photo, etc.
From: "Geoff Rainville" <grainville@ecrix.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:20:35 -0600
Some info on highest roads in North America. It's on the Internet so it must
be true! :-)

Highest Through Road: The Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park.
Highest Paved Road: The Mount Evans Byway.
Highest Road: The toll road to the summit of Pikes Peak.

I think some Colorado 4wheelers might claim the ability to get higher. As
would my college roommate, but that's a different topic.

Geoff Rainville
'66 1600