Re[2]: Neat Fairlady Script Emblems

To: nruffcorn@prodigy.net, "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Neat Fairlady Script Emblems
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:29:52 -0700
Ditto here. The script Fairlady goes right in the same holes as the
"Datsun1600" emblem on my 66. I just love watching people looking over
my car and trying to figure out what a Fairlady is (no side emblems) -
and then they see my license plate holder that says "Datsun". Note: the
non-script Fairlady does not match the holes.

Fred - So.SF, Calif.
BADROC
P.S. Taking time off from work for a week and a half and undergoing
withdrawal because a telco fire knocked out all telephones to thousands
in my area, will take 2-3 weeks to repair. No phone calls, no email, no
eBay - boo-hoo! Hmmm, might not be such a bad thing?