Re: Roadster wanted - Defense

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted - Defense
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:05:51 PDT
Hi,
  Not to add to any flame or anything, but as a 'non-roadster-owner' myself,
I'm not sure I would know what my preferences were either. I have (3) 510's
(and yes, they also come in many flavors), but as I have been looking for a
roadster in the northwest, I would have to say the almighty dollar has been
controlling my search. I do know I would rather have a 2000 over a 1600, but
other than that, It's up to my pocket book to determine what I can get.
Also, as for offering advice to the list, I'll probably have to remain in
leech mode for a while when I do finally get a roadster. But, I guess that
is still no excuse for being an overall ass to everyone on the list, when
they were just trying to get more information......

-Mick-
roadsterless.....