Re: Major Web Update:- Jim 'Fitzy' Fitzgerald 1921-1987

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Major Web Update:- Jim 'Fitzy' Fitzgerald 1921-1987
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 02:19:04 EDT
<<datsunmike wrote

 Another excellent article!!!!!!!!!! I just would like to know where you get
all the photos and what-not and the ideas for the articles.>>

Cheers Mike

A few of the articles I've wanted to do for a while - others have been
suggested to me as the site has got better known by people on the list and
surfers with a passing interest, or who once knew someone who raced 'one of
those funny little roadsters' As the site hits more search engines the more
information I seem to be offered - it is amazing the information out there
and I have a number of projects bubbling under which all deserve to be told.
These cars have a great history which has been little documented elsewhere.

Thanks again

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>