Re: Roadster wanted

To: john.mikes@worldnet.att.net, solex67@hotmail.com, Davesmbox@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:22:23 EDT
In a message dated 06/27/2000 8:14:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
john.mikes@worldnet.att.net writes:

> If I wanted to specify a particular model or level of prep, I would've. As I
>  said, the right money for the right car. I'll know it when I see it. Show
me
>  what you have, and I'll decide if I want to make an offer.
>
>  Funny, I never got this kind of reception when buying my two PL510s and two
>  240Zs.

I think that's because a PL510 is a PL510, and a 240Z is a 240Z. Only one
engine, and only one body style. With the roadsters, you have either a low or
high windshield, and two vastly different motors, the 1.6L and 2.0L.
If your'e in northern CA, I've got one of two rollers for you: one's junky
but straight... I'll let that go for a couple hundred. The other's a project
that I'll sell with the motor and quite a number of mods done to EVERY single
part of it. Hmmm, I'll take $9K for that one as is...  :)

Van