OROC at Mid Ohio

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OROC at Mid Ohio
From: DonaldL724@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:13:37 EDT
Hey Gang, just a public thank you to all those that helped make this past
weekend a success!

    Classic Datsun Motorsports - Les / Dennis
    Fairlady Products - Dean Apostle
    Z Car & Classic Datsun - Marc Sayer
    Mark Stickerman Dent

    All those that drove from out off state. I hope you had a good time and
we sure enjoyed having you here! Congrats to Tom (The Road Warrior) Phelan for
 his second long distance award. You look different in each picture though! ;)

    To the other clubs that teamed up with us.
            Jim Corbett / Z Car Club of Ohio
            Bonnie Swirsky / Z Association of Cleveland Ohio
    It was first class all the way and without all of you it wouldn't have
been!

    For those that skipped it, you missed a great time! Make plans for next
year!
    Maybe someday we'll get some of you west coaster out here!

    BTW this is the first time I've seen Porsche owners be envious of US!
Very COOL!
    I also VERY PROUD to say that the Ohio Roadster Owners Club  won best
club participation!

    Thanks to All!
    See You On the Road!
    Chris Luers