Re: Rethinking the Ebay joke

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rethinking the Ebay joke
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:19:55 -0600
Whaddya mean "may"...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=363521271&r=0&t=0

Rallye Enterprises
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=363257714

Rallye Enterprises

Rallye has been selling on Ebay for a while now, as has Don Morrell with
Rising Sun.   Who knows who we have just missed on there because we just
weren't looking!??  I think Jim Tyler has Topless Datsun??  I know he
sells on there as well... can't fault them for it, because it sure gets
them some recognition in the new Internet marketplace!

I agree wholeheartedly that we should "educate" those poor lost souls
and point them toward the vendors, especially when they are paying
ridiculous prices on Ebay at times.   I'd much rather see 100 more
smiling faces on the road in their shiny roadsters, than make a fast
buck on parts.    My initial post was to help inform anyone who doesn't
do their homework on this and gets caught up in the heat of a bidding
war... oh it's sooooo fun when you are doing it, but afterward, you
wonder just WHY you spend $150 on a part you could bought at a vendor
for $50.

And you all are nuts! :)  "It's the boxes..."  LOL!!

Eric
WyCROC