2 67 1600's in Pittsboro NC

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 67 1600's in Pittsboro NC
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:30:28 GMT
Well I did it again..... purchased two more Saturday (total of 9 now)both 67
1600's..

Car #1 SPL31108038 was in AZ for some years, purchased in 83 by Michael
Richardson, Yuma, AZ....are you on the list. This car is completely
dismantled, all parts in bags and boxes by groups.
Paul, aircraft mechanic, 2 ultralights, motorcycle, camper (said he had to
sell roadsters "too many toys"... very detail oriented lives in a beautiful
place in the woods, landing strip about 50 yards from his back door, 60 X 60
hangar attached to his apartment, built the whole deal himself. Talk about
"heaven".... the PO I purchased both from, did a fantastic job of storeing
these cars and parts.....anyway, the frame on this car has already been
POR'd and new suspension parts in place. Body has no visible bondo, but the
floorboards are rusted out, easily fixed though.

Car#2 SPL31107637
This car is complete, other than motor and trans. out of car. Car has mucho
bondo, but between the two will make one good car.
Anyway, I wound up with one complete engine, two block's, one already vatted
and bored ready to be rebuilt, four heads, one is steel, three transmissions
(4 speed all) starters, alternators and all kinds of extra parts, both cars
are titled.
After two trips and 500 miles, my nieghbor (great guy) and I finally managed
to get it all home....this week will be dedicated to cataloging all
parts....further updates will follow.

BTW: I would like to do some trading for a five speed tranny, if anyone has
one they are willing to part with.

Dennis, go ahead and add these to the list.

Mike Harper, Paul said you had planned to come up from Charleston last
weekend...

BZ-RZ N.C. SPL/SRL "SEROC"
motormite@hotmail.com