request Help for new guy to list and SoCal member

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: request Help for new guy to list and SoCal member
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:36:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks, There is in SoCal a Roadster owner who has what appears to be
a 68 pushrod 2000. He is on line but has no idea of the list and the
wealth of info and helpful roadster owners out there.

I originally spotted his car and left my # to connect up and see if he
was on the list. today he called me and told me his rear end went out
and can't find one.

The Guys name is Shawn Choen E Mail is; spco@pacbell.net

Could someone help with the following?

 1) send him the info on how to subscribe to the list

 2) send him an invite to SoCalROC

 3)Give him info on some of the basic websites

 4) sell him a rear end or direct him to one

I would do all this but I'm pretty illiterate in web land ( it took me
a year to figure out how to subscribe to the list)

Thanks to any one that can help, lets save another roadster and get
another person into our wacky, wonderful world

Thanks,
Roman Rist
4 roadster Socal guy