Beach to Beach Run tomorrow!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Beach to Beach Run tomorrow!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:30:25 PDT
Hey List,

Just to remind everyone that the SoCalROC beach to beach run is set for
tomorrow at Huntington State Beach at 11:00 am. To get there, jsut take the
405 to Beach blvd and head South until you hit the ocean. Cross over PCH and
into the parking lot. Look for roadsters! We will then hang out, take
pictures, and shoot the breeze and look at the cars. Then we will head down
PCH through Newport and Laguna Beach and finally down to Doheny State Beach
where we will stop and have some food and drinks. I am bringing some drinks.
Folks,bring some picnic type food and equipment like plates,cups, plastic
forks, footballs, frisbees (Sorry Eric) and what ever else you want.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
70 2000
SoCalROC