Re: Speedo error, not at the beach

To: Beamonk@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedo error, not at the beach
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:00:21 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/00 1:09:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Beamonk@aol.com writes:

> BTW I have been working on my friends MGB 1974. Drove it to work today, and
>  swapped cars at lunch. The B is pathetically slow compared to the Datsun.
>  I guess you all knew that anyway!

74 is the WORST year of MGB to try to compare to our roadsters. Heck yes,
it's slow, and the carb/emissions crap on it is just silly !!! No SU's -
Stromberg's instead. Back when I worked on brit stuff on a regular basis, I'd
usually pass on the chance to tune one of those. "you can't polish a turd".

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ