Re: roadster sighting - speaking of.....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: roadster sighting - speaking of.....
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:29:55 PDT
Hi, I live in Eugene Oregon. I don't have a roadster yet, but will someday.
For now, I have a couple of 510's. Anyway, there is a red 1600 parked at
some appartments on 6th street. It has been unmoved for several months now.
I put my business card under the windshield wipers asking if they might want
to sell it, but that was several weeks ago. I was wondering if it belongs to
anyone on the list, or if anyone on the list knows the story behind it....
just a long shot.

-Mick-