Re: rechrome question

To: <Sexmnypwr@aol.com>, <hoon@pixar.com>
Subject: Re: rechrome question
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:13:04 -0500
Stan-

Interesting info.  I'm definitely glad I know the guy doing my chrome
(albeit the wait)!  I would like to chrome, or at least paint my gauge rings
on my early 67 as they are rusted and pitted.  Is there a way to remove
them?  It appears that they are crimped on and sealed?  Believe it or not,
tonight I had all but given up and had begun prepping the rings to glass
bead them and paint them while on the gauges.  If there is an easier way,  I
am very open to suggestions!  I have checked the archives but didn't find
any answers.

Man am I glad I know a chrome guy............$1400!.......Wow!  Still in
disbelief........

Nruff