RE: OT but neat sports car

To: "'Grant Bush'" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>,
Subject: RE: OT but neat sports car
From: Jerry Sharp <jsharp@newsouth.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:24:37 -0400
A few years ago, there was a Datsun 240Z hanging around Dallas, I saw it a
few times on the road, and at just about all sports rallies in the area,
that had a 289 in it. The license plate read ---289Z----  it was pretty well
crammed in there also

Jerry Sharp

From: "Grant Bush" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
To: "roadster List" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:20:24 -0600

More than just pop it in.. A friend of mine has one and you have to get at
the number one spark plug from inside the car and he has to get his wife to
do it because his hands are too big. There is not too much room under the
hood once that motor is stuffed in. I believe the earlier ones had the 260
and the later ones the 289.

Grant Bush