Re: horns

To: efris@home.com
Subject: Re: horns
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:35:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        I along witha couple other people have installed the Fiam dual
tone air horns. I have mine hooked up along with the stock horns and
when I hit the horn EVERYBODY here's it..  It's so loud my friends make
fun of me for it,..'Boy Dan that sure is a Loud horn you got there...you
would'nt be making up for any deficencys in any other area's would you???'
        I bought mine from Kragen they were like 20ish bucks??
                DAniel 69 2000