69/70 1600 also needs rescue SPL311-28331

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69/70 1600 also needs rescue SPL311-28331
From: WayneLoom@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:52:19 EDT
Group

I was looking for parts when I almost stumbled over a little 1600 at "Pull
Your Part" (honest!) in Anaheim at the Kramer/Glassel offramp of the 91.  It
looks like a bondo special but it's basically all there.  It has been cobbled
and "modified" a little atthe tail end panel.  The bondo I noticed was in the
headlight area - you know where.
Again we find a yard that has an overinflated idea of what they are worth in
this condition.  They are asking $2750.  But check it out.

"Sam" (Wayne) Loomis
SRL311 #11995
& "The Dime"
SoCalROC member