foam

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: foam
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:28:28 -0500
I have an idea on stiffening the roadster with foam, and it's reversible if
you don't like the results.  Buy a large amount of those Styrofoam "peanuts"
and pack your trunk full of them.  Get someone to sit on your trunk lid to
squash them tight, and run a tiedown or rope around the rear of the car to
hold the trunk closed.  Instant stiffness!! To stiffen the cowl area take
the fresh air grill off and stuff the peanuts down the inside of the fender
through the grill opening.  Of course, you can fill the cockpit with
peanuts, but I imagine they would blow away with the top down.  Picture in
your mind a roadster screaming around a road course trailing a stream of
peanuts.  Quite a sight!!

Leisure Suit Terry