Headed to New Zealand

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headed to New Zealand
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List, I am headed to New Zealand for vacation in AUG. and was wondering
if there are any Datsun owners located there or near by.  It would be
great to visit some fo you that are on the other side of the world,
exchange stories and pic's, and possible even get a ride.

Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |