Apologies to the list

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Apologies to the list
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 10:34:03 -0700
List ,
I apologize to all of you on the list for my post to Laura.
Especially to the people who names I listed. That part was definitely
out of line. Victor thanks for setting me straight it is about helping
others out and I know that. I was in a hurry getting ready to drive to
Portland for the Blue Lake show and didn't check where a I was sending
the message. That stinking send button should have a warning label on
it.

There was more to my message to Laura then the clutch post, but
I don't need to go any further then I have with it. I can't believe I
let
one person get me so mad.

For my actions I will be unsubscribing from the list today, and tell I
have had
time to cool off.

Thanks,
Mike