Sunset Z and slanderous comments...

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunset Z and slanderous comments...
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:51:33 -0600
Hey everyone,
      Not that I have received any comments for me to cease and desist,
but I would like to apologize for wasting the bandwidth on this
matter.    It pissed me off to think that even after two apologies to
the list, this guy Dever would continue making baseless threats.   Truth
be known, if ANYONE makes threats against my "brothers and sisters" of
the roadster community, I will take whatever action I think is
appropriate, hence my actions as of late...   we're not all perfect, but
we stick together through it all!   Thanks!

Eric