Mr.K's Signature

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Z300ZXDUD@aol.com, WHalsey254@aol.com,
Subject: Mr.K's Signature
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 02:53:35 EDT
Hello,

This evening I received a very interesting and irate call from the shop that
is selling Mr. K's signature on items and collectibles.  He explained to me
that he had many of these things singed by Mr.K with the understanding that
they would be sold though his company.  It was explained that he has a long
history with Mr. K and is part of Mr. K's circle of friends.  As well he
explained to me many other things that tell me that his sale of these items
were totally acknowledged by Mr. K and are done with his blessings, "so to
speak"

I have no reason to doubt this fellow on these claims.  And I apologize for
upsetting him.  I believe that I may have said some things that were alittle
far-fetched and I truly wish that I had not made such comments.  These
comments were made abruptly and without detailed knowledge of the special
transactions between Mr. K and Sunset Z but solely based on what I perceived
through the website.

I take back the comments that I made on my earlier post.  My sincere
apologies to Sunset Z and to all of the readers of the Datsun Roadster List.
I made a foolish mistake.  I would much appreciate acknowledgment to this
email.

Michael Carion