1600 water pump spacer

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 water pump spacer
From: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:40:07 -0500
Someone was looking for a water pump spacer for a
(68-70) 1600 roadster.

If you can send me your OLD ONE, I can probably machine
up a NEW ONE. I'd also need two PAPER TRACINGS: 1) of the
front of the engine (with the spacer removed) and 2) the
back of the water pump.

The original spacers are pretty well open. Problem is that
open areas are just great for collecting junk and leaving
air pockets in them. I'd make up the spacer with smaller
openings, less likely to corrode.

Not sure on the price of those, but I should be able to
make them for around $60.  (half of which I can use for
my donations to some good folks... American Cancer Society).

Cheers,

Tom Walter '68 2000
Austin, TX

email: walter@omni.sps.mot.com