brake job and fluid?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake job and fluid?
From: Chris Lyon <croxx@texas.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:24:41 -0500
Hey all,
i changed my pads today, No wonder I could hardly stop!! They were
preety thin! Easiest brake job I've ever done. in  and out. Bled them
and sudenly my car doesnt head directly for the curb when you stop. I
was reading in my tune-up guides and it says " Note- regular brake fluid
will boil and destroy your car " or something to that effect, I looked
at the auto store but they only have regular brake fluid. Was this just
important in 69? Any help is always appreciated.
Chris Lyon
'69 2000
'69 1600