Re: roll bar /bikini top IDEA !!!

To: pletch@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: roll bar /bikini top IDEA !!!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:10:57 EDT
OK - how does this sound?rumor has it that the roll bar is gonna be too
short, SO.... howabout clamping a secondary, easily removed, "extension" bar
on top of the roll bar - ala light bar style. Some solid clamps could be
fashioned out of aluminum that would clamp tight, yet not hafta drill into
existing bar. (and look good too!) Front would easily use  spare header bar
from soft top. Mark, my fiancee, just whipped out some quickie sketches that
look higly do-able! If ya want more info, let me know !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ