Neophyte Results

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Neophyte Results
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:04:33 -0700
Thanks to all of you with your helpful suggestions yesterday regarding my
point filing faux paux.  As many of you suggested, I simply re-gapped the
points, and it fired up just fine.  Whew !!!  It's been a while since I've
done any of this, and I'm feeling awfully rusty.  I ended up setting the
points at .20.  Is there anything on the web that gives basic tune-up specs
for the Roadsters.  Things like point gap, dwell, plug gap, timing, valve
clearances??  Thanks again for all of your timely suggestions to this born
again auto mechanic.