Is everybody laughing at me??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Is everybody laughing at me??
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:39:18 -0700
Hello All,
        Well I did it... I actually drove a mini van today... Irene and I
rented
one cause we are driving down to San Deigo this weekend for a wedding and
taking a couple of people with us.
        I swear when I was driving it home for the rental place I thought
people in the cars next to me were laughing at me....horrible jsut horrible...
        Anywho, I will be coming back to the bay area monday afternoon
so if someone needs a heavy part ferried between the two places let me know..
I plan on pestering the guys at CDM on Sat so that might be a good time to
meet up.  I will have plenty of room in the van on the way back cause I am
picking up a lot less motorcycle/roadster parts than I thought I was.... :(
        Let me knwo soon I leave Friday late afternoon.
                Daniel 69 2000
                415-752-3291