Friday afternoon drive...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, wai@ix.netcom.com, livseym@wellsfargo.com
Subject: Friday afternoon drive...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:56:41 EDT
Hello,

Just got back from an incredible mid-week drive.  I feel so good about it
that I had to let it out on the list.  This was the first time that I was
able to try out my new suspension set-up.  The car is set-up pretty nice
although alittle stiff for the street.  Did about 20-30 miles of twisties on
Hwy 84 (for those who are familiar).  First I saw a BMW 535i up ahead having
fun in the twisties.  I caught up to him and he clicked it up a notch or two.
 He couldn't shake me at all.  He would occasionally touch the gravel
shoulder so I backed off alittle.  He finally gave up and pulled over to let
me pass.  He then tried to keep up but was unable to.  And I wasn't even near
tire squeel.  A few minutyes later i noticed another car creeping up to me.
He came right up on my bumper in an Eagle Talon.  I picked up the pace and
kept picking it up until he couldn't keep up any longer.  I took it easy once
I got onto Hwy 1 and drove her home.

It is days like this that make having a Datsun Roadster a blast.  Well, time
to do some housework!  ;>)  (Before Mary gets home)

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
BADROC