Re: a few questions...

To: denis jiron <doj27288@csun.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a few questions...
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:34:56 -0400
Dear Denis,

Yes and, if as David suspects, one of the (two) upper A-arm (7/16" grade 8)
securing bolts has loosened, then you've likely lost whatever shims were
placed there for your front-end alignment.  Time to have that checked out
too.  And, please, if you do find a loose right suspension bolt, don't
ignore the left side!

Best,
Teddy
SRL311 08018