Re: clutches & batteries

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutches & batteries
From: P or T <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:47:31 -0400
Mike,

As I understand it, the stock 2L clutch and pressure plate are good to
about 200 HP - I'll be corrected if I'm wrong - and the price is
probably as good as it gets.

When I put the battery into the trunk, I ran a heavy negative lead all
the way to the block, as well as a lighter gauge lead to the frame.....I
never ran into any problems, always lots of current for starting.

Pete Long
'68 2L Solex