<no subject>

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <no subject>
From: "KC Brager" <lbwll@visi.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:26:56 +0000
OK, Not sure if this was rec'vd or not.  Thought I'd try again....
I hope that this is open to "ladies" also? ;-) I'm not to bad at wrenching
on the car but, the electrics do have me a bit mystified. (I am a computer
tech however and can probably figure out with a little guidance) Hint,
Hint....

KC Brager  lbwll@visi.com
aka - The Lascivious Bitch w/Luscious Lips
CRA (Central Roadracing Assoc.) WebMaster  www.cra-mn.org
A bend in the road, is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make
the turn. - unknown