RE: Roadster Products of Oregon, WI.

To: "'Thomas Walter'" <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: RE: Roadster Products of Oregon, WI.
From: Bob Dicke <rtdengr@chorus.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 17:22:54 -0500
Tom

I'm alive and well and still an "Oregonian" in Wisconsin.  The BRE car is
on a trailer in front of my house.  The door and suspension have been
repaired, the motor is rebuilt but it's on a cart in the garage, and I just
bought a new trailer.  So, maybe I'll be out racing at Blackhawk before the
end of the season.

I still do sell roadster parts through Roadster Products although I don't
have as much time to devote to it as in years past.

Bob Dicke