Re: Life after Shasta...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Life after Shasta...
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 18:24:38 -0700
Don't feel bad, Daniel. The first time I went to Shasta (1990) I lost 5th gear
on the way down and lost the front brakes on the way back. On the same trip,
Ross Mullen had continuing carb problems all the way down and part of the way
back until I accidentally cured the stuck float by rapping on the carb with a
hammer while trying to remove the float bowl cover. That's what makes life
interesting and road trips memorable!

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA