Fuel return line?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel return line?
From: "Mark" <mruffcorn@ksni.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:53:03 -0500
I removed the motor on the newly acquired 67 yesterday afternoon.  I was
sizing up the mods needed for the 2L tranny mounts when I noticed their is
no fuel return line.

Of you who have put the 2L in low-windshield roadsters, have you run a
return line for the carbs or what remedy have you taken?  The return line
was probably an emissions mod, right?  I prefer not to have to run a line
all the way to the back and modify the tank but will if it's necessary.

I'm workin all the harder to make SURE I'm at Shasta next year.  Still have
yet to ever see any other roadsters than mine.

Nathan