Re: V-8 roadster photos needed!

To: Mark <mruffcorn@ksni.net>
Subject: Re: V-8 roadster photos needed!
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 20:51:33 -0700
I took some shots of such a car at the Vancouver BC show last year. I just put
them out on my site so you can see them. They're at:
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Dats_V8_1.jpg
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Dats_V8_2.jpg
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Dats_V8_3.jpg
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Dats_V8_4.jpg

They don't show a lot of detail, but you can get an idea of how tight it is.
This guy even cut a hole in the hood to clear the carb.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA