Tiger Lunch

To: arthur@vistamediagroup.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Lunch
From: "Daniel" <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:25:13 -0700
OK, I have a confession.   I "was" jealous of my friend's newly purchase
restored 67 SunBeam Tiger with a 302.  The car looks beautiful.  But...

I went for a ride last night in the supposed 280hp beast that cost $22K.  I
feel much better about our $3K Roadster.  Though the hood does not grab for
the sky at every shift, it starts, stops and generally runs around a corner
better than the sunbeam/ford/chrysler car.  The Tiger was very floppy, zero
brakes and would not come close to a Roadster in a corner.

If you put $22K or even less in a Roadster, it would eat Tigers all day.

So much for the mystic of the legend.

I Love our Roadster!!

Daniel Beatty
65 1600 #1322