Re: changing wheel lugs

To: gary2@sprintmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: changing wheel lugs
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 17:00:33 EDT
gary2@sprintmail.com writes:

<< I'm planning on installing some '85 300Z wheels on my '67.  Two
 questions.  Do I have to switch to 12mm lugs?  If I do, will I have to
 enlarge the holes in the drums, axles and rotors to accommodate them?
 Thanks for any advise. >>

You don't have to use 12mm studs...you can just use the stock ones, and get
longer shanked lug nuts (aka mags). You will want to run a 1/4" spacer front
and rear...and make sure you get a front spacer with a center bore larger
than 3"....or you can have your spacer bored out to fit over the large
spindle.

Van