High Beam Switch SPL310

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: High Beam Switch SPL310
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 08:57:12 -0700
Does anyone know how to remove the high beam switch that is attached to the
floor on a 1500 three seater.  I have removed the two bolts that hold the
switch to the floor but the button that you step on is to large to fit
through the hole. I have tried to remove the button from the switch but I
did not want to but to much pressure on it to break it.  Any ideas or
thoughts on how to get it out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Duram