It Lives!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: It Lives!
From: VulForge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 18:36:37 EDT
Hello All;
        My 67 1600 is finally back from the body shop with the rust and bondo
removed, sporting her new colors: 99 Chevy Truck Red.  She looks great, and
starts and runs well, but there is a big problem: the transmission is hung in
Reverse.  The stick moves around but is not shifting.  Please tell me there
is an easy fix for this without removing the entire engine and tranny!  I
will post a list soon of needed small parts to get her finished, but right
now I want to get the thing to shift so I can ride!

Thanks;
Russ
67 1600 cancer survivor